• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GOT EEM!!!!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Ladies and Gentlemen (and I guess you too MC), your resident Deer In Country Killer (D.I.C.K) has struck again:

4Y8jWGm.jpg

uSzkccu.jpg

And he really enjoyed his comfy ride home in the Suburban:

BK099P2.jpg

It was a fantastic hunt, I saw 7 different bucks and 12 total deer, culminating with me getting a shot at the above buck around 5:10pm. Not a great hit, especially considering he was at 20 yards. But I got both lungs, liver, and nicked the stomach unfortunately. He went down within sight and was expired in under 30 seconds.
Nice kill, D.I.C.K! That picture looks great on my dart board.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Just did a 6 hr round trip to Atlanta and back, 300 miles. Must have seen at least 20 dead Bambis in the median.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Just did a 6 hr round trip to Atlanta and back, 300 miles. Must have seen at least 20 dead Bambis in the median.
Growing up here in Central Kansas, we never saw a deer. Began to see an occasional White Tail in the late 60's. Early 70's they initiated a lottery program. Only a very few permits for bucks given out each year. The deer herd began to grow by leaps and bounds. (No pun intended.) Today, we will see around 15,000 deer/vehicle accidents each year. Our daughter lives about a mile closer to downtown than we do. They had 7 deer in the yard across the street last winter. This time of year, hardly a round goes by that we don't see at least one or two while playing golf. They're thick.

🔥 Latest posts