• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GOT EEM!!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Very nice! And nice of Wisconsin to give hunting licenses to 12 year olds. WOULD YOU F'ING AGE, PLEASE?!?! :D
Yep! I always thought Glark was an adult. He doesn't look old enough to shave. How many kids? Musta got married at 13!!!!:D

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Got another one on Saturday, opening day.

Saw her from my stand, got down, and stalked to within 20 yards of her. Took the shot about 7 minutes before end of shooting time for the day.

Sorry for excessive blood...didn't really feel like cleaning her up. Took the pic for my oldest son. I couldn't take him hunting that weekend so he wanted to see it.

Z4SVPVx.jpg
Nice shot placement. Bet she dropped quick.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Yep! I always thought Glark was an adult. He doesn't look old enough to shave. How many kids? Musta got married at 13!!!!:D

4 kids, married at 24, and this 2020 is my 10 year anniversary

You're correct though, I don't go through very many razor blades lol I only have to shave like every 3 days.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
4 kids, married at 24, and this 2020 is my 10 year anniversary

You're correct though, I don't go through very many razor blades lol I only have to shave like every 3 days.
Have Jim send you some of his hair. A little Gorilla glue and you might begin to look your age. :>)

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I hate you just a little bit more now :D

Me too, I go through a shot ton of razor blades! So much so that I bought an old school double edge shaver and buy blades in packs of 100’s. LOL

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Me too, I go through a shot ton of razor blades! So much so that I bought an old school double edge shaver and buy blades in packs of 100’s. LOL
I've toyed with the idea of going to an old straight blade razor just for the cool factor and the slight danger every time you shave lol

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Ladies and Gentlemen (and I guess you too MC), your resident Deer In Country Killer (D.I.C.K) has struck again:

4Y8jWGm.jpg

uSzkccu.jpg

And he really enjoyed his comfy ride home in the Suburban:

BK099P2.jpg

It was a fantastic hunt, I saw 7 different bucks and 12 total deer, culminating with me getting a shot at the above buck around 5:10pm. Not a great hit, especially considering he was at 20 yards. But I got both lungs, liver, and nicked the stomach unfortunately. He went down within sight and was expired in under 30 seconds.

🔥 Latest posts