• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Got new FJ's but...

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I got my new FJ Tech's just now. I have the older model Dryjoy PRO's and they are a 10W, fit fine. These seem pretty big, like almost a full size too big. I'm not sure if I should return them, maybe try talking to a local dealer and see if they can exchange or just keep them. I can't imagine a shoe starting big and breaking in to feel smaller though. Maybe I'll go try some on in the store later.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Is this a post that requires a response, or are you just talking to yourself and typing at the same time.....:laugh:

R35

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I don't know. I've been waiting a long week with the 4th and UPS. Just disappointed I'll have to wait another 2 weeks if I return them. I should have just bought them locally. Shoes online is just asking for problems I guess. Especially with Footjoy, who apparently decided to make a 10 an 11 this year.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I go try my stuff on, then buy it online. Basically the same with all my clubs too. :D

R35

joshtpa

Jul 7, 2008
I wear FJ's almost exclusively and wear an 11. Every year I buy new shoes and I have had no size changes. It must just be the size 10...lol

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I grabbed a pair of Adidas Tour 360 II's the other week off the 'bay, and got them in a hideous color.

I knew they fit, because I tried them on in the store, but I didn't want to fork out the $150 and tax for them.

Got them for half that off eBay, and then took them to the store to get the color I wanted.

Try just swapping the sizes at the store of your choice. Most have no problem with an exchange, as long as yours your obviously new and with all the packaging. I left mine in the box with the plastic, and inserts, and the laces still factory tied up.

No questions asked.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I don't know. I've been waiting a long week with the 4th and UPS. Just disappointed I'll have to wait another 2 weeks if I return them. I should have just bought them locally. Shoes online is just asking for problems I guess. Especially with Footjoy, who apparently decided to make a 10 an 11 this year.

I would love to have that luxury. My problem however is that NOBODY carries a size 16ee in ANY brand. I basically take a chance every time I order shoes. Of course I have found a few brands that are usually pretty good, Footjoy and New Balance are great.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Is this a post that requires a response, or are you just talking to yourself and typing at the same time.....:laugh:

R35
I find it hard to believe that you haven't hit me with this witty repartee...

joshtpa

Jul 7, 2008
I would love to have that luxury. My problem however is that NOBODY carries a size 16ee in ANY brand. I basically take a chance every time I order shoes. Of course I have found a few brands that are usually pretty good, Footjoy and New Balance are great.

Golflocker in Tampa had some MYJOY blems in 16EEE last week.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006

These 10's might fit you then, lol.

Honestly, every pair of shoes, boots or sneakers I own now is a 10, all fit fine. These things are pretty darn big. I think I'm going to try a 9 1/2 and the regular width, not wide. I'll see if someone will take them tomorrow for exchange and send them back in the evening if not.

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
you know ez, there is an ecco outlet store near us, where you can get a decent ecco shoes for about 120bucks.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Probably a mis-sized pair. My 3 pairs of FJ's are all 10's and all fit the same.

🔥 Latest posts