• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Got out for a few holes...

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
Lmao, I would say the whiskey was a bigger contributing factor to that headache than anything. Although, my nose was burning really bad from breathing that shit. My hands also turned blue. I kept washing them with fast orange but to no avail...then without washing them again, I woke up and they looked better and by lunch the blue was gone. Weird. Also, I had the worst hanger than I've had in a very long time.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Lmao, I would say the whiskey was a bigger contributing factor to that headache than anything. Although, my nose was burning really bad from breathing that shit. My hands also turned blue. I kept washing them with fast orange but to no avail...then without washing them again, I woke up and they looked better and by lunch the blue was gone. Weird. Also, I had the worst hanger than I've had in a very long time.
You're f#cked!!! Nice knowing you bro! LOL, just wearing the farking mask.

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Na, I'm just in Med school for plastic surgery. I have a lot to learn...like not buying rusty putters. :/ Messing with this M-100 is like trying to give a 100 year old woman a face lift...ugly.
Give a 100 year old woman a face lift???? She's still 100. She still has no teeth and smells like a week old Depends. The putter, on the other hand, can be a thing of beauty... extremely usuable... something that will give you many years of fun on the course. No matter how good the face looks on that 100 year old, I doubt you would get near the satisfaction... unless she has Parkinson's!!!:rolleyes:

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Give a 100 year old woman a face lift???? She's still 100. She still has no teeth and smells like a week old Depends. The putter, on the other hand, can be a thing of beauty... extremely usuable... something that will give you many years of fun on the course. No matter how good the face looks on that 100 year old, I doubt you would get near the satisfaction... unless she has Parkinson's!!!:rolleyes:
OMG!!! LOL!!!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
joan-rivers1.jpg

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
It was pitted pretty badly. I had to take the milling out of the face and I still don't have all the pits out. I also had to take some of the stamping/engraving out of the sole. I hated to do it but it would've looked bad if I hadn't.

🔥 Latest posts