• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Grafalloy Prolite 35 Reg "Special Edition"

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
I am in desparate need of a new shaft for my King Cobra Baffler Utility. At the moment, I have an Aldila NV-65 shaft in stiff flex, but I really need a regular flex. I have posted in the classified section, but I checked on ebay and found this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GRAFALLOY-PROLITE-35-REG-COLORS-SPECIAL-ED-ORANGE-BLUE_W0QQitemZ280007003704QQihZ018QQcategoryZ47326QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I am really unsure on whether this shaft is OK for my Baffler. I am unsure what "size" thing I need (0.335, 0.350 etc.) but I am thinking 0.335, because even if it's wrong, you can get an "adaptor" to change the size.

Is this shaft any good, or just a complete waste of money? If I take the club and shaft to my driving range, will they be able to reshaft my Baffler?

I am completely clueless about this sort of thing, so I really need your advice...

OP
Scotty01292

Scotty01292

Oct 16, 2005
One more thing... Before anyone suggests that I reshaft it myself, I have no equipment for doing so, and no experience, so I would no doubt screw up somewhere...

OP
Scotty01292

Scotty01292

Oct 16, 2005
Does anyone know what the Special Edition means? Does the colour make any difference? Or is it just a standard shaft, jazzed up?

Sorry for triple-posting... I can't seem to get the Edit option to load...

🔥 Latest posts