• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Graman Shafts

TK3

May 16, 2008
Hi Guys,

Anyone playing the Graman Shaft? I have a Cobra L4V that I want to put a Graman UL640 shaft in...don't know if I should use the Reg or Stiff flex. My SS is just over 100 (my drives are 270yds+) and as an ex-hockey player, I take a good swing at the ball. I usually play with a stiff shaft, but I have heard that the Gramans can play a little more stout than the flex indicated. One of the posts indicated that Lyle plays a Reg tipped and his SS is just a hair faster than mine.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

TK3

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
I play the Graman UL780. My swing speed is around 102 and I play the TP2 in 250cpm which is actually a Stiff plus. I certainly wouldn't want to go any stiffer. But to me and my limited use so far of this shaft they play fairly true to flex, and consistent all the way through.

Others can probably chime in with some more info and better experience with the Graman shafts, but be reminded that the 640 is a different type of monster than the other series of shaft.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.