• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Graman UL780 ?

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
I've seen plenty written on the other limey shafts, just wondering if anyone is enjoying success with the latest high end offering ?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
The UL780 is the best shaft Graman has, bar none. It takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

If you play a stiff flex shaft now, get a 250cpm version. You can swing as hard as you want with this thing and it won't care. Match it up with a Geek head and you have something special.

It's in my top 5 shafts, forsure. Especially for the money.

R35

OP
Dave Ireland

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Cheers Rock, thanks - S+ shaft is 250cpm?, I'd imagine that's with a 5 inch clamp and 200g(?) weight. Any idea of the true cpm in the Geek itself, I'd like to play it @ 45.75, so would prefer to play it raw. Currently have Axiv 6568M in TEE @ 262cpm. CPM are not an overriding concern as far as playability goes, just something to throw into the equation... thanks again

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
No clue, Dave.

All I know is that I had mine cut at 45.75" and both myself at 109SS and a friend at 118SS could knock the snot outta that combo with the 250cpm.

So much so, that I sold that Geek to Tim (because i'm stupid) and bought THREE new ones to get that same driver back. Two in 9* and one in 10.5*. Well, actually one will go to that same friend who was PISSED that I sold it to Tim. :thumbs up:

How's that Axiv? I've always wanted to try those shafts, the specs fit my eye to a "tee". :thumbs up:

R35

🔥 Latest posts