• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Grandpa again

retexan599

Apr 20, 2009
Have two Grandsons...........my first Grand-Daughter born last night (28th). 8# 7oz..........Cayla Rose Driver. WHOOPEE. Both my Daughter and little Cayla doing great.

Congratulations! And one thing you can look forward to in a few years is to teach those grandkids how to play golf. I have gotten to do some of that with three of my (nine) grandkids and that is the most fun on a golf course for sure. We have played quite a few rounds together and they know they have a skill for a lifetime. It also teaches a whole lot about patience, courtesy, and responsibility. Good stuff!

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Congrats, I finally got a granddaughter myself. The boys are a blast but after raising two girls it's nice to have another one around.

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
LeftyHoges Re: Grandpa again
<hr style="color: rgb(226, 225, 234); background-color: rgb(226, 225, 234);" size="1"> Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border: 1px inset ;" class="alt2"> Originally Posted by sssmokin
No relation to Donald Driver of the Packers..........LOL.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Is that a good thing or a bad thing???? :laugh:

Edit: Wow, just looked up his record, not bad at all for a 7th round pick.
It's neither a good thing or a bad thing...........did you see the one handed catch he made Sunday?........unbelievable.

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
retexan599 posted: Congratulations! And one thing you can look forward to in a few years is to teach those grandkids how to play golf. I have gotten to do some of that with three of my (nine) grandkids and that is the most fun on a golf course for sure. We have played quite a few rounds together and they know they have a skill for a lifetime. It also teaches a whole lot about patience, courtesy, and responsibility. Good stuff!
That's for sure. Looking forward to it. Their Dad just took up the game too, so the future looks bright.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online