• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Graphite Design TOUR AD DI "Deep Impact" -- thats right baby!!

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
NEW 2010 Release from GRAPHITE DESIGN : TOUR AD DI aka. "DEEP-IMPACT" because of the carry distance you will get.. (not a phrase from TW's many conquest) :)
The new TOUR AD DI has been gaining popularity on the PGA tour since late 09 - and now early in 2010 many players are giving it a go in thier new low spin dirvers to simply GAIN carry yards.. The fine dance we all do to get the MAX out of our own drivers between carry - launch & spin .. THIS is the what the new TOUR AD DI allows for.. the best results from all three to allow us to get all the performance we can out of our drivers and fairway woods. Hot Eye Poping graphics will let all know you mean buisness> With Fire Orange Tiger Shark bands and logo topped on a Pearl white base - with silver ghost letters "Tour AD" dancing on the shaft. This will highlight any driver - and so far works great with all major OEM clubheads. Have that new driver you just can't get that look you want- high - flat looking shot! Give the TOUR AD DI a try. Need it installed - please let Victory Custom Golf handle the job- and set you up like the pro's get done. Proper swing weighting,length & flex, spin-flo of the shaft, topped off with any golf pride, lamkin, winn, iomic or grip master leather grips. [email protected] with all your questions.. We can install new 2010 Taylor Made Adaptors also :) Www.VictoryCustomGolf.com
Company description to follow:::::: >> The Tour AD DI manufactured exclusively at Graphite Design Japan has been integrated with Toray Company's new Nanomaterial technology in the tip section of the shaft. This unique technology allows the player to create an epic IMPACT on ball speed while still providing exceptional feel and control. The mid bend profile of the Tour AD DI allows the player to load the shaft properly, yet maintains a firm enough tip section through IMPACT producing optimal spin and launch conditions. Result, the Graphite Design Tour AD DI will deliver players to the next level in shaft performance and impress an epic IMPACT on your game! The Tour AD DI shaft carries the Tour AD moniker which stands for Tour Accuracy and Distance and has long been known for high quality and superior performance. This is represented by the company's success that has been documented by professionals and amateurs alike. Graphite Design is the most dominant shaft on the JPGA Tour and has been for the past seven years.
PRICE-- Advertised retail price is $380 :emot-angel: SHOT TALK members please email me or PM me for YOUR price. thank you Ken
DI6R9SR.jpg

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Oh my God! I'm sure the shaft is AWESOME, but more than $300 is still a little difficult to spend in a shaft for me...

Members online