• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Graphite Design YS SIX nano reloaded shaft

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Well I finally got this together and played it today after the first shaft was destroyed by the post office. I didn't expect much as I've been hitting the Accuflex Creation great this year.

Boy was I pleasantly surprised. This shaft was mid-launch so I set it up (floed) to use the 10.5d° setting instead of 9.5d° setting. I kept the heavy weight in the front of my Cobra F8+ driver to keep the spin down. I also cut this to play at 46" like my Creation since I've been able to hit the sweet spot most of the time.

First hole with lousy swing still left me in the fairway at about the same distance I would have gotten with the Creation. Second hole hit it better and ended up down the middle, again about what I get with the Creation. Third hole pushed one to the right but had a shot and I parred the hole. Fourth hole I crushed one down the middle. We found the ball on the right side of the fairway and measured with GPS. I had less then 50 yards to the center of the green, 285 yards! From a 73 year old geezer. I had one this long with the Creation a few weeks ago but the fairway was dry and that ball rolled a long way. This time the fairway was lush so had to have gotten more carry. This went on all day. I was equaling or usually beating my drives from the Creation and I was hitting more fairways (due to 10.5° loft instead of 9.5°?).

In any case this shaft is absolutely worth a try.

YS NanoReloaded Wood Shaft – Pro's Choice Golf Shafts

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
I'm guessing your brother had something to do with destruction of first shaft.
He probably still has some connections at USPS
"Hey Buddy. It's smokinnn. I have a match with my brother next week and he's trying to reshaft his driver.
I don't want him to outdrive me, so if you could just take care of that package for me..."

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'm guessing your brother had something to do with destruction of first shaft.
He probably still has some connections at USPS
"Hey Buddy. It's smokinnn. I have a match with my brother next week and he's trying to reshaft his driver.
I don't want him to outdrive me, so if you could just take care of that package for me..."
No, if the shaft works for me he'll need me to put one in his driver!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Well I finally got this together and played it today after the first shaft was destroyed by the post office. I didn't expect much as I've been hitting the Accuflex Creation great this year.

Boy was I pleasantly surprised. This shaft was mid-launch so I set it up (floed) to use the 10.5d° setting instead of 9.5d° setting. I kept the heavy weight in the front of my Cobra F8+ driver to keep the spin down. I also cut this to play at 46" like my Creation since I've been able to hit the sweet spot most of the time.

First hole with lousy swing still left me in the fairway at about the same distance I would have gotten with the Creation. Second hole hit it better and ended up down the middle, again about what I get with the Creation. Third hole pushed one to the right but had a shot and I parred the hole. Fourth hole I crushed one down the middle. We found the ball on the right side of the fairway and measured with GPS. I had less then 50 yards to the center of the green, 285 yards! From a 73 year old geezer. I had one this long with the Creation a few weeks ago but the fairway was dry and that ball rolled a long way. This time the fairway was lush so had to have gotten more carry. This went on all day. I was equaling or usually beating my drives from the Creation and I was hitting more fairways (due to 10.5° loft instead of 9.5°?).

In any case this shaft is absolutely worth a try.

YS NanoReloaded Wood Shaft – Pro's Choice Golf Shafts

Hmmmmmmmmm!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.