• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Grazo - where ya been grazin? Sign UP!

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Grazo the ROTW team needs participation from the Land Down Unda....

Git in there and sign up for gawdsakes.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
"Where you been grazin'".....

You can't write that. It's born into you. Pure comedy....Ha! :p

R35

grazo

slacker hacker
Aug 31, 2004
Hi there guys,

I just got back last weekend from my trip to Texas and Wisconsin. I have registered for the tourney but haven't had a chance to go through all the posts since I last visited.

So where are we at? Last I read, we were waiting until the big thaw in Canada. Is this still the case?

Otherwise I'm playing this Sunday, which is in fact your Saturday, and I'll keep track of all bogies, birdies etc. Handicaps don't come into effect for this tourney right?

G

:australia

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
grazo said:
Hi there guys,

I just got back last weekend from my trip to Texas and Wisconsin. I have registered for the tourney but haven't had a chance to go through all the posts since I last visited.

So where are we at? Last I read, we were waiting until the big thaw in Canada. Is this still the case?

Otherwise I'm playing this Sunday, which is in fact your Saturday, and I'll keep track of all bogies, birdies etc. Handicaps don't come into effect for this tourney right?

G

:australia

You were in Texas, what part? If you were around Austin we could of played. If you're comin back let me know.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
DaveE your from austin? i was there last summer.our home office is in austin.but hope i dont have to go back to hot down there.

grazo

slacker hacker
Aug 31, 2004
DaveE said:
You were in Texas, what part? If you were around Austin we could of played. If you're comin back let me know.

Was in San Antonio for a conference only for a few days - thanks for the invite though! If I do get to go back to the US then next year's conference is in Nashville, Tennesse so that's where I'll be heading.

Dollywood here we come!

:p

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
grazo said:
Was in San Antonio for a conference only for a few days - thanks for the invite though! If I do get to go back to the US then next year's conference is in Nashville, Tennesse so that's where I'll be heading.

Dollywood here we come!

:p

C'mon Graz...after all the San Antonio suggestions I made - at least you could provide a trip report...

did you go to Riverwalk? Did you go to LaFogata?

🔥 Latest posts