• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Great day on the course

tristy

Jan 3, 2008
Well, I have been working on my swing for months and today it just clicked. I was killing the ball straight down the middle with just a little draw, I was able to work the ball when I needed to and my distance control was good. I didn't score too well, but I blame that on the fact that the greens are as hard as rocks right now and I couldn't get to many approach shot to stop. I ended up bogeying the first 5 holes even though I was hitting great, putting sucked though and then I pared the next 3 and birdied the last for a score of 40. I am excited because I think I am onto something with my swing and it seems like it can only get better from here.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Well, I have been working on my swing for months and today it just clicked. I was killing the ball straight down the middle with just a little draw, I was able to work the ball when I needed to and my distance control was good. I didn't score too well, but I blame that on the fact that the greens are as hard as rocks right now and I couldn't get to many approach shot to stop. I ended up bogeying the first 5 holes even though I was hitting great, putting sucked though and then I pared the next 3 and birdied the last for a score of 40. I am excited because I think I am onto something with my swing and it seems like it can only get better from here.
Those are the days that give us hope.

OP
tristy

tristy

Jan 3, 2008
It's okay, I went out today and shot 41 and 39 so at least I know I can repeat what I have learned.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
played the first 9 of the yr. shot a 41.

all went fairly well 4 pars 5 bogeys.finished 3 straight pars.was also the first chance to use the SG2.5 from someplace other then a barstool.this is going to be a nice addition to my game.

was also the first chance to hit the new 3 wood.the first shot was great nice bomb.the second was off the tee and was an was an overcooked pull-hook.

🔥 Latest posts