• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GREAT DEAL!!!5 NEW PROV1 boxes

juramico

Feb 4, 2006
:usflag:I AM SELLING 5 BOXES (DOZENS) OF PROV1 BALLS. I AM ASKING FOR $175 ($35 EACH)FOR ALL FIVE SHIPPING INCLUDED. THAT'S A SAVING OF $50 AS COMPARED TO GOLF RETAILERS; SHOP AROUND AND YOU'LL SEE. YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE THEM INDIVIDUALLY FOR $37 EACH(SHIPPING INCLUDED).

THE BALLS ARE BRAND NEW. THEY ARE LEFTOVERS FROM MY OUTINGS. THEY DO HAVE CORPORATE LOGOS ON THEM, BUT WHO CARES.

I WILL SHIP FEDEX 3DAY FOR FREE.
I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL
THANK YOU

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
juramico said:
THEY DO HAVE CORPORATE LOGOS ON THEM, BUT WHO CARES.

Perhaps the company that you stole them from?

Good luck with your post....

OP
J

juramico

Feb 4, 2006
Prov1

No Mr Irishgolfer..These balls were not stolen, they are mine. That was an awful thing to say about someone you do not know. I really could care less about that cheap shot; I guess you had no interest in them.

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
lol @ Marko.

Tbh, mate, you could find it difficult enough selling those. Good players like to play Prov V's, and so imo would rather not have some large logo that they bore no connection to staring at you every time you're trying to hole an important putt. Just my 2 cents, anyroad....

OP
J

juramico

Feb 4, 2006
Prov 1 balls.

I respect your take Andy79. MY biggest problem was with his assertion that I stole the balls. Who knows..Maybe there are a few guys out there who wouldn't mind hitting brand new prov1's with corporate logos on them. Obviously, if someone has an issue with the logos..then these balls are not for them. However we do not need to insult each other.

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Indeedy.

Was just laughing at him as I know him well and he would rarely jump to conclusions such as that. lol.

Hope ya get 'em sold sometime soon, matey - 'tis a good price, like..:)

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
The price would have to be considerably lower, like $20/dozen, for me to buy balls with corporate logos.

I'm not a big fan of corporations. :)

OP
J

juramico

Feb 4, 2006
Thanks for the replies ROCKFORD and SIBERIAN

Here are the pictures.As you'll clearly see, the logos are very tiny. My prices are very fair but I am willing to listen to legit offers.
SLAZENGER MONEY.jpg
TITLEIST NXT TOUR.jpg
TITLEIST PROV1.jpg

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
juramico said:
No Mr Irishgolfer..These balls were not stolen, they are mine. That was an awful thing to say about someone you do not know. I really could care less about that cheap shot; I guess you had no interest in them.

That Irishgolfer is a dodgy piece of work, steals lead from Church roofs to fund his nasty habits.

Don't you worry about him and good luck with your balls!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
juramico said:

My mistake. Please accept my apologies. You did ask "Who cares?"

OP
J

juramico

Feb 4, 2006
PROV1's SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the other stuff is still available

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Hey I have 5 boxes of those myself I've been duffing into lakes since I got them... Won them at a company tourney... who knew they were actually worth something? Oh well...

Edit: I should note I won them in a raffle drawing, not because of my golf score in the tournament. I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea about my golf skills.

SLAPhAPPY

Feb 9, 2006
its okay bud i like your balls. You shouldnt draw on them though, it could get in the way when ur trying to stuff them down a hole.

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
SLAPhAPPY said:
its okay bud i like your balls. You shouldnt draw on them though, it could get in the way when ur trying to stuff them down a hole.

Ummm... I'll have whatever he's having :D

🔥 Latest posts