• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GREAT DEAL!!!5 NEW PROV1 boxes

Maverick

*mmuah*
Mar 23, 2005
I've noticed when I buy more than 1 box of the same ball I start to get "ball apathy"..like when I hit it in the water..I'd tell myself..if I had like 60 PV1's.."Oh, I got a bunch more. I'm not worried"..but If you have only 3 then I've noticed you become a much better player because you savor the ball more..that pucker factor is there..and that makes you a better golfer.

OP
J

juramico

Feb 4, 2006
Golf balls

well Token,
With Ebay and Paypal,everything seems to have a value nowadays; especially if you can find seller in need of your item. I recently sold a used waterpump from my bmw for $25. Golf items will always be in demand because of the addictive nature of the sport.

Maverick

*mmuah*
Mar 23, 2005
token_hottie said:
Hey I have 5 boxes of those myself I've been duffing into lakes since I got them... Won them at a company tourney... who knew they were actually worth something? Oh well...

..for god sakes woman!..give them to me then..to somebody who knows there's a purpose behind the madness

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Maverick said:
..for god sakes woman!..give them to me then..to somebody who knows there's a purpose behind the madness

Well now that I know someone wants them... how much are you willing to pay? Up till now I have had no reason to think they are anything special since they are not pink. :D

Maverick

*mmuah*
Mar 23, 2005
well, if all your going to do is hit them blindly into the water..I can do that for free..I'll even pay for the shipping :)

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Maverick said:
well, if all your going to do is hit them blindly into the water..I can do that for free..I'll even pay for the shipping :)

I can do it for free too. No deal. :diespam:

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
I think your balls would enjoy a sight seeing trip to scotlands golf courses and I would quite happily show them round. Send them my way and I'll even show them what the bottom of a scottish lake looks like.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.