• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Great Gift for John Daly Fans

DalyFanJD1

Nov 15, 2005
Hello from Tampa, Florida. Land of the every-other-month hurricane, seems like these days. Anyway, excellent forum you guys have here. I am a huge JD fan, obviously, and my wife got me a CD of silly golf parody songs by band called the Parody Brothers that you guys might be interested in, if you're the flabby ex-rock and roller type like me. She found it on Ebay, but evidently the band has a website too, or a web store or something. I am not technical.

The song about Daly is awesome (and of course my favorite), to the tune of the Doobie's China Grove. Other bands they ape on there are Cheap Trick, Kiss, Aerosmith, all 70s rock stuff for us old farts. There's one about playing with Ernie Els in a pro-am to the old Bon Scott AC-DC Highway to Hell.

Anyway, could be a great gift for your golfing buddies. Not sure of the link on Ebay but you can search golf rock parody or something close and pull it up.

Wish I'd found this forum sooner.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.