• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Great news I just got!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Some of you know that I am an NC State alum, and that my oldest daughter is there as well. She is now a junior in the same school at State that I graduated from.

She is also in a sorority, and is co-chair this year of their homecoming events. There is a competition on campus where a frat and sorority team up and do various activities all week. Hence the need for chairs. One activity is a canned food drive competition, which my daughter was in charge of. Their goal was 5000 cans, they gathered 7000! This was the main charitable activity of the week, with NCSU's goal being 30,000 cans.

Buddy of mine invited my wife and I to go to the home game today. I haven't been to a State football game in probably 20 years. Growing up, my dad had season tickets. So, this was already a special day for me as I'm going home so to speak, and I'd get to see my daughter.

She texted me this morning that her sorority placed in the competition, and that she will be on the field at halftime!

Without question, this will be the best game I have ever attended!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.