• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

great success with hands in front of the ball

farscape7

Dec 18, 2008
i thought i would share my latest revelation. I know it is one of the first things that a person is taught how to swing a club but it just got lost.

on my pw and gw i have just been getting crazy accurate when i get my hands in front of the ball at impact. furthermore when you get this move correct you are not hanging back on your right foot. i am getting great weight transfer to my forward foot. in fact it almost seems impossible not to get your weight shifted properly.

with the hours of watching youtube videos and money spent on lessons and range balls i am just amazed how basic, and easy this has made hitting wedges for me.

hope this helps but i realize we all have different eureka moments. thanks for indulging in mine.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
i thought i would share my latest revelation. I know it is one of the first things that a person is taught how to swing a club but it just got lost.

on my pw and gw i have just been getting crazy accurate when i get my hands in front of the ball at impact. furthermore when you get this move correct you are not hanging back on your right foot. i am getting great weight transfer to my forward foot. in fact it almost seems impossible not to get your weight shifted properly.

with the hours of watching youtube videos and money spent on lessons and range balls i am just amazed how basic, and easy this has made hitting wedges for me.

hope this helps but i realize we all have different eureka moments. thanks for indulging in mine.

+1 it tis a EUREKA moment

Members online

No members online now.