• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Great Weekend, maybe the sh*nks are gone now.

MustGoFast

Jun 23, 2008
So I posted a few weeks back outing myself with a case of the shanks. It appears I've gotten my swing back into alignment and played some fantastic golf lately.

On the 4th I managed to threaten par for a side for the first time in a long time. 8pars & 1 triple for a 39out. The way back wasn't nearly as good finding 3 hazards and a lot of sand for a 46 but I'll take my 85 all day.

On the front I hit 5 greens in regulation 2 putting all of them. Missed 3 close and managed to get up and down on all of them. Then there's that 1 F'ing hole. A straight forward 410yd par 4. I hit an absolutely CRUSHED drive down the right side.. a little pushed draw settles up to about 80yards on the pin. I line up my SW and proceed to blade it straight right into a tree where it bounces into some wet thick sand. I try to play a hard blast out, but the club bounces and blades into the ball sending it over the green. I angrily chip back on fat and leave myself about 100 ft for bogey. I put a nice roll on the mile long putt and leave it 10~12 feet below the hole. I then yank pull the next putt and drain a 3 footer for a 7.

Ok I'm clearly dwelling on what 1 bad shot did to me butt either way golfing worth a shit is fun.:idhitit:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.