• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Greetings from Siler City, NC

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Hello you guys.

I have been in the very small town of Siler City all week for training, and I should get to go home again tomorrow for the weekend.

I have had the flu all week and this is the 1st day I haven't felt like warmed over dog poop. The flu this year is no laughing matter, and as I started with 0 sick leave, I just had to tough it out and go to work every day. On the plus side, I got paid for spending a lot of time in the toilet. :)

The lady vet that is training me this week is probably the smartest, most organized person I have ever met. If all government employees were like her, the government would have a balanced budget AND would actually get things done. And: :idhitit:

On the minus side, I haven't even picked up a golf club in 2 weeks!!! This really sucks.

Anyone want to know anything about chickens? I've seen the insides and outsides of about 5 million in the last 2 weeks.

Talk to you guys later.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
"On the plus side, I got paid for spending a lot of time in the toilet."

Have you thought about becoming a plumber instead of a vet??;);)

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Guess I'm glad I got a flu shot this year. It's my first, since I'm turning 50, which put me into the "recommended annual flu shot" group.

Hope I got the right one...:faintthud

Glad to hear your career is moving in a positive direction for you.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
You've been 30 miles from my house all week, and not 1 ride in the Miata?!? Thanks a friggin' lot!! :real angry: ;)

Hope you're feeling better!!

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
You've been 30 miles from my house all week, and not 1 ride in the Miata?!? Thanks a friggin' lot!! :real angry: ;)

Hope you're feeling better!!

Trust me on this: you would not have wanted to be around me this week and risk catching this bug. I'm thankful the guvment has started buying a softer grade of TP.

As I was getting ready to leave this morning, some of the USDA Inspectors were already calling in sick. If any more of them get ill, the lady vet will probably put out a contract on me. :faintthud

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.