• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Greetings from Sydney

JamMe

Jan 25, 2024
Country
Australia Australia
Hi everyone. I've been into golf for less than a year, I'm still new to golf. I play occasionally at Moore Park Golf and Bondi Beach. Maybe you have heard of these places. We go to play together with some friends. I decided to register on your golf forum to get to know this game even better.

I will visit your forum sometimes when I have free time. Right now we have summer here and I ride my bike outdoors a lot. I hope I won't seem too boring to you :)

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Welcome!

Although relatively warm today (36ºF), there is still about 8" of snow on the ground still here. No outside golf to be played here for a while.

Toss up some pictures of your courses!

OP
JamMe

JamMe

Jan 25, 2024
Country
Australia Australia
Welcome! Things are a little slow for us right now since it's our winter.

Enjoy the forum.
In a few months we'll have cold weather too, and you'll be warming up :)

OP
JamMe

JamMe

Jan 25, 2024
Country
Australia Australia
Welcome!

Although relatively warm today (36ºF), there is still about 8" of snow on the ground still here. No outside golf to be played here for a while.

Toss up some pictures of your courses!
Probably having fun indoors?

My phone's refusing to take pictures right now. But when I get it to do it, I'll take some pictures.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Probably having fun indoors?

My phone's refusing to take pictures right now. But when I get it to do it, I'll take some pictures.
I hit up an indoor simulator with my buddies the other day. Lots of those around here since we have quite a long winter here. This one was pretty cool as they had hydraulics in the floor to simulate up/downhill and side hill lies. First time I've seen that.

My kids are taking up all my time lately. 3 of them, 2 of them are in basketball, football, baseball, and one wants to do hockey now. So...most weekends are full of sports. Which is great, I wouldn't miss this time with my kids for anything. Even golf.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I also feel compelled to post this since you're from Aussieland...
832110-0a6a4df0f2fc95cdb50d4dd4715ec6bd.data

OP
JamMe

JamMe

Jan 25, 2024
Country
Australia Australia
I hit up an indoor simulator with my buddies the other day. Lots of those around here since we have quite a long winter here. This one was pretty cool as they had hydraulics in the floor to simulate up/downhill and side hill lies. First time I've seen that.

My kids are taking up all my time lately. 3 of them, 2 of them are in basketball, football, baseball, and one wants to do hockey now. So...most weekends are full of sports. Which is great, I wouldn't miss this time with my kids for anything. Even golf.
It's really good that kids have a passion for sports. I watch football, basketball, baseball and hockey sometimes. I like these sports. Rugby is also popular here in Australia and I visit NRL games sometimes.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Welcome.
Try to keep your fingers away from Glark. He's a biter.

🔥 Latest posts