• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

grey cup champ vs super bowl champ-who wins?

beermug

Gawwwwn
Aug 25, 2010
this has been on my mind and i am pretty sure on the minds of many football fans,i think it would be a very competitive game with lots of action

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I guess NO ONE really has that question mate...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I guess NO ONE really has that question mate...

I have never once given it a thought, but now that is has been brought up the Super Bowl winner would wipe the floor with the Grey Cup winner. No question in my mind.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I have never once given it a thought, but now that is has been brought up the Super Bowl winner would wipe the floor with the Grey Cup winner. No question in my mind.

Correction: The combined bench of the Lions-Browns-Bills using a Left Tackle as a QB will wipe the floor with the Grey Cup winner.

OP
B

beermug

Gawwwwn
Aug 25, 2010
the players are basically same size,they roughly have the same speed,and they have an even keel when it comes to getting fans in the seats,i think that the game would be as close as a game can get,

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
the players are basically same size,they roughly have the same speed,and they have an even keel when it comes to getting fans in the seats,i think that the game would be as close as a game can get,

Maybe, but there is a reason that CFL players are in the CFL. It's because they couldn't make it in the NFL.

spartyon8

Cubbie Fever
Feb 23, 2008
Wasn't that Dancing with the stars/ex Super Bowl champ in the CFL before he made a big return into the NFL?

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007

Not even the players in the NFL have the same speed one with other and that's what makes some WR earn $4 million a year and others $600k.

I have roughly the same size and height as Andree Agassi, and I can bet u he'll kill me in a tennis match.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007

Not even the players in the NFL have the same speed one with other and that's what makes some WR earn $4 million a year and others $600k.

I have roughly the same size and height as Andree Agassi, and I can bet u he'll kill me in a tennis match.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Wasn't that Dancing with the stars/ex Super Bowl champ in the CFL before he made a big return into the NFL?

If you're talking about Kurt Warner, he played in the Arena League. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that ALL of the players in the CFL can't play in the NFL-Doug Flutie & Rocket Ismail come to mind. But team for team and player for player the NFL is better.

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Isn't the CFL a league where Canadians that are no good at hockey end up so they can get some exercise? And aren't CFL games played on soccer fields? Hell, if the Boise State team threw on their uniforms and took a day trip across the border on a bus, they could win the Grey Cup, head back, and shower at home as champions.

Kevin

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
this has been on my mind and i am pretty sure on the minds of many football fans,i think it would be a very competitive game with lots of action

I want to know where all these fans are who are asking this question? Those of us in the states could care less about the Grey cup, hell I doubt most Canadians give a shit either.

OP
B

beermug

Gawwwwn
Aug 25, 2010
I want to know where all these fans are who are asking this question? Those of us in the states could care less about the Grey cup, hell I doubt most Canadians give a shit either.
come on are you kidding,the canadians and the americans have three things in common,good exciting football with a huge fan base,chicken wings,and ice cold beer,

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.