• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Grips and shafts

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
This is a cut and paste from my Golfwrx ad. I'll adjust the prices for my ST friends, but I'm running short of time. I need to clear some space. Stupid low offers and wacky trades always considered! I'm going to be experimenting with grips, so you could butter me with those.

1. Golf Pride Yellow Multi-compounds: 13 in all. Used for 4 rounds, and a couple of range trips. Very close to new. I put these one with air, so removal was easy. I'm going to something softer. $65

2. Golf Pride Blue Multi-compounds: 8 grips. I removed these from a set of irons with solvent and a grip removal tool. These still have a lot of shots left, but I would install these on a back-up set. SOLD

3. Lamkin Cross-lines: 7 grips, mid size. Very nice, with very good tack left. Removed with solvent and tool. SOLD

4. Graphite Design GAT 95 iron shafts: .355 taper, stiff flex. Spine aligned. I had these hard stepped one place in my irons. 2-pw that way, or 3-pw with an extra wedge shaft. These are a little on the short side. Cut to 3/8 inch gaps, starting with the PW at 35 3/8. These will SW very close to iron shafts. Ideal for someone needing a heavier feel in a graphite. $75

5. TT DGSLX100: 41.5 inches, tipped for a 3 wood. Spine aligned $15

6. TT DGS300: TaylorMade TP pull from an R7TP five wood: $12

7. TM Reax-Rombax TP85 hybrid: Pull from TP Rescue 19 degree. SOLD

I will gladly combine and deduct shipping for any combo's.
Grips1.jpg
grips2.jpg
Lam1.jpg
GAT1.jpg
GAT2.jpg

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
More pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shafts1.jpg
shafts2.jpg

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Lamkins sold.

I also have a set of TT Dynalite R300 pulls. They are .355 taper tips. I will spine align them for you. $40 TYD

Pics coming.

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Pics of the Dynalite's. R300, .355 taper. $40 shipped
dyna1.jpg
dyna2.jpg

🔥 Latest posts