• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guaranteed Golf

GolfingElectrician

Aug 13, 2005
I have just recently seen that a group of instructors are coming to my area called Guaranteed Golf and I was thinking about going to the classes (8 weeks, 1 day a week for like a hour all for $169.00 plus personal lessons at any time for no charge). Was wondering if anyone else has been to these instructors and finding out if they are good. Thanks for the help

daddymack

Mar 27, 2005
I have seen those ads before as well, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. I have been burned before by those fly by night golf lessons.

OP
GolfingElectrician

GolfingElectrician

Aug 13, 2005
Yeah I know but to top it all off now. My woman just told me today that she has paid the money for me to take the lessons so I guess I am going to try it out and hopefully not get burned.

OP
GolfingElectrician

GolfingElectrician

Aug 13, 2005
Yeah I will let everyone know for sure how it goes it starts on January 11th so I will give updates on how things go. Just so that everyone knows also, they have lessons in Indiana, Ohio, Mississippi, Louisiana, and I think California. If anyone else ever wants to look into it I will give you a hyperlink. www.guaranteedgolf.com

🔥 Latest posts