• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Halloween

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Any plans ladies? Taking lil sis in law trick-or-treating, then having my 2nd Annual get drink and watch scary flicks! :D

What am I going to be? A bumble-bee with a really sweet hat and lightsaber! I was going to be the koolaid man but I just couldn't get it down right, not this year anyway.

Oh, any recommendations for scary movies, or alcohol? I won't be drinking too hard, mind.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Sleeping way in, then playing golf at a nice course for cheap, then perhaps watching people get drunk and causing mayhem, we'll see where it goes after that. ;)

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I'm going to dress up as a mammogram machine and give free breast exams.

I'm going to dress up like Houdini. I'll have my wife chain me to the bedposts and tell her if I can't break free, she is "allowed" to have her way with me!

I'm going to dress up like a political candidate and make obscene robo calls.

I'm going to dress up like a cell phone and if I don't get treats, you have to push and push and push and push my buttons.

I'm going to dress up like a 401k and disappear.

It's been about 5 years ago when one of my old golfing partners decided to climb a tree in his front yard to scare the trick or treaters. He fell out of the tree and broke his wrist in 3 places. It took him almost a year before he got his swing back... and, it never was back to the level of before playing "Mr. Scarey".

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Any plans ladies? Taking lil sis in law trick-or-treating, then having my 2nd Annual get drink and watch scary flicks! :D

What am I going to be? A bumble-bee with a really sweet hat and lightsaber! I was going to be the koolaid man but I just couldn't get it down right, not this year anyway.

Oh, any recommendations for scary movies, or alcohol? I won't be drinking too hard, mind.

Make a punch and put in some DRY ICE. Look in phone book. Gives off the mist that Witch's Calderon's always sport. Rent some Addams Family episodes for an interlude between main features. Perhaps a Munster episode also. I went to UW Madison. Halloween was a BIG deal on the street. Party Central with a Marti Gra flair. Just wild.

Go for the classics---Plan 9 From Outer Space. The Attack of the 50 Foot Woman. The Exorcist. Psycho. The Shining. The Ring.

Rock on dude.

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I'm feelin the Shining and Exorcist, thanks Zaph!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Taking my youngest daughter trick or treating and letting my oldest hang out with her friends for the 2 1/2 hours they are with me. Boys will be with their dad this year.

Once I take them back to mom's, we'll go get a drink somewhere until the kiddies have gone in for the night. Might take my wife to a late movie.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I'll drive slowly down the street with the stereo crankin' out:

"I'm the friendly stranger in the black sedan, oh won't you hop inside my car.
I got candy, pictures - I'm a lovable man, I'll take you to the nearest star.
I'm your vehicle baby. I'll take you anywhere you want to go.
I'm your vehicle honey, and by that I'm sure you know..."

Parents love that.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I'll drive slowly down the street with stereo crankin' out:

I'm the friendly stranger in the black sedan, oh won't you hop inside my car.
I got candy, pictures - I'm a lovable man, I'll take you to the nearest star.
I'm your vehicle baby. I'll take you anywhere you want to go.
I'm your vehicle honey, and by that I'm sure you know...

Parents love that.
How about writing up a quick will and leaving me your golf and electronic equipment. You know, just in case....

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
You guys are all twisted. God I love this place... :laugh:

5544d1193882033-happy-halloween-pumpkin.jpg

Happy Halloween!

Members online