• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hangover round two...

LazySumo

Apr 11, 2005
I don't even want to hear it people. Down here in Texas we have REAL winters! In fact this past year our winter was on a Thursday.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
LazySumo said:
I don't even want to hear it people. Down here in Texas we have REAL winters! In fact this past year our winter was on a Thursday.

Hey, I'm in central TX where are you?

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
DaveE said:
We have to call the season something and it does hit freezing several times a year. It snowed once too. It was all melted in a couple of hours and I played golf the next day, but it snowed. :D

Two weeks ago, there was an article in the paper here that said it has been five years since we have had measurable snow on the ground.

I kind of like it though when it does because we pull out the sleds and with all the hills - its a blast. The kids get out of school and we stay home and drink beer.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
It's happened once in 20 years here but it's fun when it's rare like that. We had an ice storm once when the girls were little and we had to use trash can lids for sleds. They don't even sell them here.

JasonMacIsaac

Titleist and Cleveland
Feb 23, 2005
5 CM of snow on the ground here. Mother Nature is telling me to take a rest from golf....it should melt by tomorow. 27 holes first day, 40 2nd day, 36 yesterday. I can barley walk.

Members online