• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy Birthday to me...

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Happy birthday to me,
I'm 50 years old now,
And I've got to pee.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
Happy birthday E!

I'm only a little over a year behind you. Sucks being able to remember how it was when you were 20 but can't do anything about it anymore other than occasionally make the feeble attempt to recreate those glory years. :laugh:

I wonder if it gets any better when you can't remember what it's like to be young? Better ask Limp or WBL I guess... :laugh:

All joking aside, have a great birthday man. :beach3:

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
So Eracer, I need to know. How exactly were the hills built? I figure with you being older than the hills you would have a rough idea of the construction process. Thanks and Happy birthday you old SOB.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Happy B-Day dude.

Treat yourself to a nice round at a posh club. Quite a milestone my friend.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Happy birthday to me,
I'm 50 years old now,
And I've got to pee.

The way that reads, at 50 years of age you're taking your first pee. If, for some biological rarity, you've not had the opportunity to empty your bladder for 50 years.... are you in for a treat!!!!

Will you be able to hold out for another 50 before going again???

Have a great birthday!!!!!!

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Happy birthday, Big Guy, and why aren't you on the official list? On the main page under "Birthdays Today," it says, "none."

He's probably ashamed of his decrepitude and therefore refrained from entering the information publicly......until today. We now see that Joe is in fact an attention whore....lol :D

Happy birthday dude!
I'm only about 30 months behind you. :(

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.