• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy Birthday!

buddha33

aka Dick Ramser
Aug 31, 2004
Happy B-day, Rockcenter.

How was the Lobster last night?

You gonna get a round in today?

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
I'm on me way stateside in November for me birthday - the queen has booked a week in Boston for us .... talk about home from home for da Irish..

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'm heading out right now to the course. But i'm not sure how my game will go, i'm still digesting about 70 shrimp.

Thanks for the thoughts Buddha. I'll be thinking of you on this fine day at the course. It looks like this could very well be the last day of golf till april around here, barring a miracle. Being my birthday and all, it has to be a sign.

I'll fill you in on the results in a few hours, or after 9 if i'm sucking the big bag.

Cheers guys,

R35

PS>.....tonight on RockCenter!.....

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
rockford35 said:
I'm heading out right now to the course. But i'm not sure how my game will go, i'm still digesting about 70 shrimp.

Thanks for the thoughts Buddha. I'll be thinking of you on this fine day at the course. It looks like this could very well be the last day of golf till april around here, barring a miracle. Being my birthday and all, it has to be a sign.

I'll fill you in on the results in a few hours, or after 9 if i'm sucking the big bag.

Cheers guys,

R35

PS>.....tonight on RockCenter!.....

Hope you have a great round, being your b-day and all. Can't believe your golfing season is almost over. I think it's going to be 95 here today. You might want to give some thought to seasonal migration. :D

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Well, I am back.

Knocked it around the course to a smooth 74. Par on the front, 2 over on the back. Triple bogeyed a par 3 on the front along with 3 birdies to finish at even. Beauty.

Driver worked like a charm today, averaged at least 300 off the tee. Today was the best weather we've had around here for at least 3 weeks. Irons worked well, especially the long irons. Too bad it's so late in the season. Typical tho.

I rolled a huge ass putt in for par after stubbing my dink on a chip on the front nine. Approach landed about 80 feet wide, just off the green, and i figured i'd make it as hard as i could on myself to make par. I hit my chip about 6 feet to just onto the green. Ticked off, i walked away and then came back and rolled it absolutely to the revolution about 75 feet. That was dope, like the kids say.

Migration sounds like a good idea. Can anyone put me up for a few nights if i go crazy over the winter months and have to play? I'm a great babysitter, i can cook like a mofo, and i will bring my own sleeping bag. Plus, i'll even let you guys win a round or two. Well, maybe. ;)

Gettin ready for hibernation,

R35

OP
buddha33

buddha33

aka Dick Ramser
Aug 31, 2004
rockford35 said:
Too bad it's so late in the season.

I'll take a hurricane over this issue any day.

To answer your question, you're more than welcome to crash at my pad. We keep a clean place, the weather in December and January is pristine, and we're swingers; so bring your girlfriend. ;)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
buddha33 said:
so bring your girlfriend. ;)

Buddha, Buddha, Buddha,

We have to talk. Isn't a golf trip just the opposite of what you're thinking here?

;)

R35

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
rockford35 said:
Buddha, Buddha, Buddha,

We have to talk. Isn't a golf trip just the opposite of what you're thinking here?

;)

R35
Let's see... There are ball, holes, laying up, getting wet, nailing it, nutting it, sweet spots, short siding it, on-in-two, foursomes, threesomes, riding, scoring sticks, out of play, penalties for putting to the wrong hole, alternate shots, choking (for those sick s&m bastards out there), slicing (for those sicker s&m bastards out there), and after the penalty for putting to the wrong hole: ground under repair.

I missed a few, I'm sure. Some were a stretch, I'm sure. But Buddha sounds sick enough to be a golfer.

The Mrs and I don't swing, but you are welcome to crash with us. We'll put you on a SouthEastern rotation through out the Winter months.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
A Southeast Swing.

Geeze, the old lady just might buy that.

"Honey, I have my annual SouthEast swing this winter. Sorry, but i'll be gone about 10 days. Luv ya!" ;)

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
rockford35 said:
A Southeast Swing.

Geeze, the old lady just might buy that.

"Honey, I have my annual SouthEast swing this winter. Sorry, but i'll be gone about 10 days. Luv ya!" ;)

R35

Take her on a little shopping trip for some summerwear and buy her a ticket and I bet she says yes. ;)

That line has to be from a Bond movie but I haven't seen one in years so no idea which one. :confused:

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Dave, you're on the right track with Bond.

Now, which movie and what part?

C'mon, everyone's seen Bond. :p

R35

🔥 Latest posts