• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy Friday Song

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
It's a very psychological thing that's happening here....

BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO BA BOO YEAH!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country

Ever hear of Nantucket? Great NC band that had a regional following. Opened for AC/DC and KISS back in the day.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
My brother is 10 years older than me and was a teenager in the late 70s. I was always in tow. He had the same policy as my Dad. I could go where he went as long as I did not tell Mom. Feathered hair, Butterfly collar shirts, Thin mustaches, Gold Chains, weed by the quarter pound, beer by the case Mustangs, GTOs, Hos... I wish I was older then, but I saw a ton of cool stuff. Molly Hatchet and The Outlaws blasting on the radio.:D:cool:

OP
bames

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
Happy Friday kids

OP
bames

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
In honor of bringing my wife to the U2 concert tonight for her birthday, I'm breaking away from the norm. Happy Friday suckas, enjoy your day at work, except PPD, while I bask in the sun in AZ

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
To me, rap "music" is just annoying and usually offensive noise. I despise it so much that I only made it thru a few seconds of each of the videos posted above. It actually hurts my brain to see/hear it. Just not my generation. What makes it even worse is that I spend a lot of time with real musicians rehearsing and learning and performing real music. Can't get into the rap scene and never will.
PaPaD.... One of the blessing of getting old is losing our hearing. My new "heartthrob", after watching too many end to end installments of 'Ridiculousness', is Chanel West Coast! If I lived in California, would probably get arrested for stalking her. Blessing is, I can watch a video like below and am unable to hear/understand ANY of the lyrics. I'm certain that if you put the tats, cigs, weed, cocaine, and singing of rap music aside... she's probably really nice innocent young lady at heart!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online