• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy New Year (from the future)

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
It's the morning of 1 January 2010 as I write this. :australiaflag:

Happy New Year to all & especially to my North American friends who are still languishing in the past (2009). :wink:

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
It's the morning of 1 January 2010 as I write this. :australiaflag:

Happy New Year to all & especially to my North American friends who are still languishing in the past (2009). :wink:

Quick, give me the winning lotto numbers future boy.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Once I traveled from Sydney to L.A. on NYE (the cheapest flight possible lol). I departed from Sydney at 1:00am and landed just before the midnight celebration in L.A. Two NYEs in one year! hehehehee

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Your past is my future---I'm so confused. Does that mean I've got "used" time?????

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
My last year was pretty damn good, so I hope it only gets better.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Happy New Year everyone!! I hope 2010 is a great year for everybody on Shottalk. I found it quite strange all afternoon yesterday that the news was covering all the New Years celebrating around the world and I was just eating lunch. But it finally arrived in great fashion.

For those hockey fans, if you watched the Junior game like I did, I'm not sure how Canada pulled off a win, but they did!! The USA played a much better game and deserved to win IMO. I can't wait for the rematch in the gold medal game, I hope the Canadian boys show up to play!! I'm also super excited about the approaching Olympics.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
good start to the new year. i won $147 in a 50/50 draw at the New Years party.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.