• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy New Years!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Hope all have a safe, healthy, and prosperous 2014!! What are some of your goals for 2014?

Mine...
1.) Card more rounds in the 70's than 2013.
2.) Maintain health that will allow me to work at least one more year.
3.) Play at least one round with another ShotTalker. Do ShotTalkers really exist? Or, have I wasted years of words conversing with robots?
4.) Enjoy more time with kids and grandkids.
5.) See a Headline News report of a Cadillac Escalade severely damaged by a ski pole weilding Olympic downhill racer after catching her boyfriend boinking a Denver Bronco Cheerleader.

MarkFed

Jun 17, 2013
New England
Country
Happy New Year everyone! It's been fun getting to know you guys and can't wait to get another season started.
My goals for 2014:
1. Would love to break 70 again (only done it twice in my life...it was an awesome feeling:))
2. Win the Governor's Cup at my club (only "major" I haven't won)
3. Continue to try to build my internet marketing business
4. See #5 on Limp's list:D

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
Happy New Year, everyone! It is nice to be on this side of the sun again with you all!

My goals, such as they are:

1. Develop a solid and dependable short game
2. Find or build a better fairway wood than the Launcher with the not-quite-whippy-but-also-not-quite-stiff-no-name-I've-ever-heard-of-before shaft.
3. Walk more courses than ride
4. Become a better cook. With baby on the way, going out won't be an option.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
2. Find or build a better fairway wood than the Launcher with the not-quite-whippy-but-also-not-quite-stiff-no-name-I've-ever-heard-of-before shaft.
I have a nice 3 wood that I would sell. Titleist 909 F2 13.5 with a x stiff diamana blue board. Its in great shape. $75 shipped. I'll even put a new GP NDMC grip on it if you want.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Get a Covert just because I love the way they look.
Card some rounds in the 80's.
Card some 9 hole rounds in the 30's.
Work all year.
3Balls has the covert for $180, you can do better on Ebay. I have seen them as low as $107. Aren't you glad you didn't drop $300 this time last year for one? :D

🔥 Latest posts