• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I know this holiday is specific to the U.S. You Canadians celebrate your fall holiday earlier that we do. Don't know if those from across the water have a similar holiday. But...

This is the time of year we can reflect on the blessing we have to be thankful for. For me, one of those is the opportunity to play this crazy game of golf... and converse with a bunch of 'tards on ShotTalk who similarly seem addicted to the game. The Good Lord has blessed each of us in different ways. Yet, we all do find the means to play a game which so many can never enjoy... or experience the frustration that we do.

Hoping all have a safe holiday season. Now... Let's play golf!!!!

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Thanks for the Good thoughts. When you die can I have your Grammar?
Grammar died back in '75... If you would have known her, I don't think..... Oh! You didn't mean THAT "Grammar".:)

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

How about some twerky?

Miley-Twerky.gif

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Hand my entire hand inside one of those this morning!!!!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Merry Thanksgiving!!! Thankful this and every year for my beautiful family. We've been blessed and our little family is growing by one in June!

Thankful for Shot Talk, which always me to wax poetic about this game I love and BS with other golfaholics.

Thankful for hops and barley and the wonderful gift of beer.

Have a great day gents!!!

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Daughter and SIL... not the one who plays golf win our group on a regular basis... came in yesterday for the holiday. Brought chain saws and trailer and we've taken out some trees along our back property line. They've been married almost 20 years. He's never been gainfully employed for more than a year at a time... and hasn't worked for the past seven or eight years. Our daughter makes HUGE dollars. Bows, guns, ATV's, new camper every other year, boat... He got a new Jeep two years ago. They brought her truck, here, with the saws. I made the mistake of asking about his Jeep.
Two weeks ago, he traded the Jeep for a brand new Toyota Tacoma. Had 123 miles on it, last week, and went to a football party at a friend's house. Drank too much beer. Left the party to go home. Ran the brand new Toyota into a parked car, totalling both. He didn't get a scrape. Did get a DUI. Sheesh!!!!! Don't they ever grow up????

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
I have men in my store getting the windows tinted on their corvettes and other toys. They dont work, just take care of the house and kids etc. The wife is always a pro of some sort, pharm D, MD, JD etc. Kept men being given toys. She must be a piece of work!

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online