• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Harrington fist pump

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
One of the shows was doing an interview with Paddy on a course & he was demonstrating different shots. I had to turn it off because his accent was driving me nuts. I love a cockney accent or australian such as Normans but that leprechaun one is like nails on a chalk board.

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
One of the shows was doing an interview with Paddy on a course & he was demonstrating different shots. I had to turn it off because his accent was driving me nuts. I love a cockney accent or australian such as Normans but that leprechaun one is like nails on a chalk board.

To each his own ......

Oh and fist pumps ... It's a Spanish thing .. Seve, Garcia ... and Olazabal

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Didn't think his fistpump was all that bad, although it did seem a little tourretish:laugh:.

I love the leprechaun accent, it sounds cool. I found it funny when I went down to NC everyone down there thought I had an accent, and if god forbid I ever said "eh", everyone who heard it would pick it out, as well as apparently it sounds like when I say "about", to them it does sound like "aboot"...?

accents are awesome.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I loved the fist pump. It really had an irish flair to it. Part fist pump, part jig.

You want to bitch about a fist pump, then look no further than Tiger. His fist pump is rediculous. Looks like a 9 year old trying to get a freight train to blow its horn.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.