• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Harrison Pro Steel shafts?

RickinMA

Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2007
any experience here with Harrison Professional iron shafts?
HARRISON PROFESSIONAL STEEL IRON SHAFTS

I was playing MacGregor m565 3-6irons, so I had only purchased 7-AW in the wishon 560s. I replaced the 3-4 irons with hybrids and picked up a like new Wishon 560 6 iron on ebay for $20

It's got a Harrison Pro shaft in stiff flex in it. I haven't hit it yet other than some chip shots of frozen balls across my frozen backyard, but figured I'd reshaft it to match my other irons. The shaft seems decent though - reminds me of the Rifles I have in the MacGregors

my 58* wedge currently has a regular old dynamic gold wedge shaft in it and was thinking I might be able to just use this harrison pro shaft similar to a Rifle Spinner (which I understand are just regular shafts with 8iron tips)

I found the attached tip trimming instructions, and was told the shaft is in Stiff flex - if I'm reading this right, that would mean they'd have trimmed 5.5" from the tip. If I wanted to be at a "firm" flex and have a "spinner" - I think it's trimmed perfectly already and I'll just need to butt trim to length.

this look right to you guys?
HarrisonProTipping.jpg

🔥 Latest posts