• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Harvey Penick's Little Red & Green Audio Books Cheap

Pa Jayhawk

Reaction score
FYI, I went to Barnes and Noble today. They had Harvey Penick's Little Red Book and his Green Book "And if you play golf, You're my friend" in a box set marked clearance on cassette. The set was only $5.98.

I am a big fan of audio books. I already own both books, but have only read about 3/4 of the red book, and have not touched the green book. So needless to say, I bought a copy.

From what I have read, the Red book is one of my favorite golf books, as many may agree. It is a great book to read a few pages here and there when I have 15-20 minutes to kill.

If you don't have them and your local Barnes and Noble has the same deal, this may be one of the best bargains I am yet to find in Golf.

edit 1 - FYI, this store did not have it on CD, just Cassette. Not sure if it is on CD, or if it would be one of their Bargain Books. They also had the book about Tom Watson's Caddie by John Feinstein (sp?) - "Caddie for life" for around $6. I already have too many books I need to read, and also picked up Wishon's - "Search for the Perfect Golf Club" in my hand, so I didn't pick it up

I love the Little Red Book. More of a mental than mechanical thing, and he had some good jokes in there.

I've got a few of his books (red, green, blue I think) and like them all.

Think I'll pull one out tonight.

I remember The Little Red Book. Years ago, when put on hold while placing an order at Golfsmith, a recording would read passages from that book.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520