• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Has any body tried the Medicus Dual Hinge club & driver?

julie2golf

Reaction score
I'm very interested in the Medicus Dual Hinge club & driver. They are advertising them here in Australia for $300.00AUD plus postage. I hope to get a better deal via ebay. Has anybody tried one, are they worth it.

Theyre only worth it if you want a "perfect mechanical" golf swing.

All it does is gives you a mechanical swing, no feel in it. If thats wat you want it can build a very solid and repeatable swing. If your starting golf with it, it is very good because it teaches you fundamentals, if youve already grooved a swing, its no good for you at all unless you want to change.

Theyre only worth it if you want a "perfect mechanical" golf swing.

All it does is gives you a mechanical swing, no feel in it. If thats wat you want it can build a very solid and repeatable swing. If your starting golf with it, it is very good because it teaches you fundamentals, if youve already grooved a swing, its no good for you at all unless you want to change.
I am a C grader golfer, and I do feel that my swing is all over the place, so maybe it could help.

I've had the 5 iron for a couple of years. I found one used so it was pretty cheap, $50.00 I think.

It's most helpful with tempo but will show some mistakes in your swing. It's not a majic bullet in terms of giving you a perfect swing or correcting all your faults. One good thing is you can hit balls with it if you want.

I mostly use mine to hit pine cones for my golden retriever to fetch but I should probably practice with it more. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520