• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Havnt played in 2 months

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
its been a while...between having a 10 week old baby and hunting season starting back a couple of weeks ago..I've been busy....no time for golf. I can believe I said that "no time for golf"...Its amazing!...but I've been spending all my free time chasing and looking for MR. BIG BUCK!.....So far he has won. :D

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
I don't hunt anymore so I'll be golfing until the snow flies. And after that I may head south if I win the lottery.

Bakemono36

Aug 24, 2008
I havent been playing much lately either. With all the hurricanes, generators are selling really well right now, so we've been working 55 hours a week.
By the time I get home and eat supper its almost dark, so there goes my daily practice time and with Sunday being my only real day off, by the time I get caught up on all the work around the house and with the yardwork, I dont much feel like even playing golf.
The past couple days Ive been practicing right away when I get home from work and oh boy my golfswing sucks right now...

WMitch6

Jul 24, 2006
I used to bow hunt with a fellow golfer. We would hunt early morning and in the evening until dark. Mid day was reserved for golf. That was heaven.

We once got some funny looks in the clubhouse grill because my hunting buddy had spilled some Tink's 69 on his golf pants while we were loading the clubs. I thought they were going to ask us to leave. Even after 18 holes the stuff was pretty potent.

Members online

No members online now.