• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hdcp Question

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
By fluffing the ball I meant "improving the balls lie", not misses or miss hits. I count all my strokes (shanks included). I don't do that anymore since I'm scoring the same either way. In fact, when I practice (on the course and don't count for handicap) I've been giving myself bad lies to learn how to hit them.

And I'm now hitting the 3-wood better.

dunagan15

Aug 17, 2008
By fluffing the ball I meant "improving the balls lie", not misses or miss hits. I count all my strokes (shanks included). I don't do that anymore since I'm scoring the same either way. In fact, when I practice (on the course and don't count for handicap) I've been giving myself bad lies to learn how to hit them.

And I'm now hitting the 3-wood better.

I love to do this as well, b/c I feel I should be able to hit a good shot if I have a great lie, I mean just like at the range right??????? Joking aside, I've found it very helpful when ending up in straw, awkward stance near a tree, nice low punch is needed.

Currently I'm trying to learn to hit a low cut(slice?) if that is even possible to control well.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.