• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Head to head with the Rock!

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
It's cool YG, I was just wondering, you're one of the few people on here I can stand.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Really?

Best forum I've ever been to(and I'm a forum ho, ask the lady friend).

I go to gaming forums, street bike forums, forums of old friends, MySpace forums, and this golf forum(I only go to this one, all I need). And hands down, the best group of people I've ever met on any of them. The moderates do a great job keeping this place clean, the jerks out, and a nice social environment going.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Glad you feel that way Jeff, I didn't know what to make of your previous post???

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
I won last night and really didn't deserve to, I really can't understand what the hell I am doing this year. I did live draft in my other league and showed up and participated, picked all my players and I am tied for last over there. Here in this league I picked none, computer did all my original picks, I am tied first. Just goes to show you 2 things, I am dumb, and that dumb luck is most of this game.
:p

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Oh no, this forum rocks!

Anyway, this is my "learning" year. Next year I'll probably do better, but I really had no idea what I was doing.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I won last night and really didn't deserve to, I really can't understand what the hell I am doing this year. I did live draft in my other league and showed up and participated, picked all my players and I am tied for last over there. Here in this league I picked none, computer did all my original picks, I am tied first. Just goes to show you 2 things, I am dumb, and that dumb luck is most of this game.
:p

I scored 119 points.....and fecking lost!

Friggin' bizzarro world.

R35

OP
Eracer

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I scored 119 points.....and fecking lost!

Friggin' bizzarro world.

R35

It is a bizzarro world. I ask you...how can you and I be 1-2 in total points scored, and we're both sitting at an abysmal 6-5.

We have the best teams. They just show up for the wrong parties wearing the wrong prom dresses.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
This weekend looks like a winner for me. 42 points from Romo and 21 from LJ. They're the only two guys that have played yet.

That's why I asked about the power rankings. I don't get it.

R35

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
i'm like the chiefs, a decent team, but stuck in the hardest division...

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
This weekend looks like a winner for me. 42 points from Romo and 21 from LJ. They're the only two guys that have played yet.

That's why I asked about the power rankings. I don't get it.

R35

You're lucky you got Romo, he was on my waiver list the week you picked him up. Too bad I was ranked #1 then. I'm screwed now.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
You're lucky you got Romo, he was on my waiver list the week you picked him up. Too bad I was ranked #1 then. I'm screwed now.

Ya, I needed something. I had Pennington and Grossman. Romo's the first QB that's done anything for me all season.

I bet if you averaged my QB points from week one, excluding last week, it would be like 6pts, no lie. Just the shits.

R35

OP
Eracer

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Big, big game this week

Ganggreen, Crackhead Zebras, and AstroTubists are in the playoffs.

So we are fighting for the remaining wildcard spot.

The tiebreakers for that spot are:

1. YTD points scored. I lead Rock by 74 points. If he doesn't outscore me by 74 points, I'm in. Unless the Rebels outscore me by 89 points, and Rock by 15 points, which is not out of the question.

2. Points against. this is vague, as I don't know whether it means "fewest points against", or "most points against". So I just need to score some points and I'm in. And even more importantly - ROCK'S OUT !!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.