• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello all ...

Boulder

The Boulder is rolling
Jun 3, 2007
From Boulder ...

Bob really.

Have had two golf lives ... one before kids, one after ... big deep hiaitus from the game in between. Handicap at 3 before, up to around 15 when back, now down to 8-9.

Children are 23-F, 19-M, 18-M. Only 19-M is a golfer. Mixed bunch. Teacher (Elem.Ed.), MD-wannabe, and a teacher(Sec.Ed.)-and-stage-performer-bassist-wannabe. Last one has taken me through a second life with Pink Floyd and wonders how I know lyrics from Pink Floyd, The Who, Led Zeppelin, and the likes ("Mom, are you sure Dad wasn't a stoner when he was younger?"). I am grateful for their mix of interests and that mix helps keep me invigorated.

Spouse of 28+ years of marriage has put up with me and my golf passion. She joined me at a club we played at for eight years, now we do a once-a-month-thing via Tee Time Pass.

I'm a passionate golfer ... she's a seasonal winter ski instructor. Could be fun someday watching us decide where to retire.

Dog (miniature dachsund), dog (Newfie), cat (mostly Maine coon). Oscar, Emmy, Tony - get the names?

Happy Golfing 'in the Kingdom' ...

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Hello! A little belated intro, but who cares!?

Welcome man!

Nice to hear a big happy family man, and Pink Floyd rocks!

Members online