• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello all

jmbraun773

Indy Golfer
Mar 6, 2006
New here, Justin from Indianapolis. A few things about me:

24 years old, played golf for about 8 years now.
Maxfli Driver
MacGregor irons
Golden Bear putter

Love the game, had a chance to get out a few times in February and March because of the weather up here (which doesn't happen very much). I played for my high school team but was always 6th, 7th or 8th. I've been playing better lately since I changed my grip a little bit, ball goes straighter and longer. Just wanted to introduce myself, look forward to hearing from some of you.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Justin from Indianapolis do you know Jamie from Inianapolis?
He has the post right under yours. :)

Welcome aboard!

OP
J

jmbraun773

Indy Golfer
Mar 6, 2006
No I don't know Jamie, but I found it sort of funny that we both signed up at relatively the same time.

I'm glad to be here.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Welcome...

I had the pleasure of getting to know Indianapolis when I managed a business unit of an IT company there in the 90's. It is a city that has 'made something of itself' because it has very little in terms of natural resources/beauty/ocean/mountains around it, yet it is a very fun place to work and play in. Indiana is mostly a flat, featureless plain but the city leaders (along with companies like Eli Lilly) have really made that city a neat place.

Our office was in the NW part of town a bit north of Speedway. I always stayed in a hotel downtown because there was so much to do there..the shopping, theatres, clubs, etc. And of course in the winter, you could connect to all of it without going outside...

Additionally, I have had the pleasure of attending the Indy 500 three times. Wow! 400,000 people in one place at once...very very cooool and something I recommend to everyone...

Welcome aboard and we hope you become a regular here...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.