• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello Everyone

Loony Toons

Feb 27, 2007
I have been playing the game of golf for 6 years now and really enjoy playing it although it can become a little frustrating at times. I guess I have golf in my genes since my grandparents played and now my dad & mom play as well and even my little sis is learning the game even early than I did.

Other than golf I am a sophmore in college and studying to become a Nurse. I enjoy having fun with friends, dancing, music, going to the movies. All the normal stuff.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Is that you in the white shirt?

Welcome to ST. The home of great Tiger overstatements, the kings of ho'es (you'll figure out who they are soon enough:p), and some good ol golf talk.

You'll have fun. What sorta range you scoring in? Whereabouts you play out of?

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
Welcome aboard, hope you have a great time here.

OP
Loony Toons

Loony Toons

Feb 27, 2007
Is that you in the white shirt?

Welcome to ST. The home of great Tiger overstatements, the kings of ho'es (you'll figure out who they are soon enough:p), and some good ol golf talk.

You'll have fun. What sorta range you scoring in? Whereabouts you play out of?
Thanks for the welcome and yes that is me in the white shirt with my family. I usually shoot anywhere between 90-99. I don't like seening the 100+ scores but it still happens every once in awhile. I mostly play at Deerfield Course out of Newark, De.

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
Thanks for the welcome and yes that is me in the white shirt with my family. I usually shoot anywhere between 90-99. I don't like seening the 100+ scores but it still happens every once in awhile. I mostly play at Deerfield Course out of Newark, De.

Have you ever played Frog Hollow? One of my friends invited me down to play it, just trying to see what to expect.

OP
Loony Toons

Loony Toons

Feb 27, 2007
Have you ever played Frog Hollow? One of my friends invited me down to play it, just trying to see what to expect.
I haven't played it. That is in Middleton, De right?

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Welcome aboard.............my daughter is an RN..........has gone back to school to be a Nurse Practitioner..........still works on weekends in intensive care for open heart patients. She loves it. Her Mother is also an RN. Good luck to you.:)

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
welcome aboard "legs" are you golfing competitively in college. Hope this semester is good.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.