• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello From Kansas

play4him

Feb 14, 2009
Hello everyone,

I just joined Shot Talk. Looking forward to spending some time here. I've been playing golf for around 36 years. I played some college golf back in the days of persimmon. ( Ha!Ha! )
I don't play near as much as I use to, but still keep it around par or under depending on the putter.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Click your heels together, bet you 10:1 you'll be in Kansas!

Welcome to Shottalk!

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
...you say that like its a bad thing...

welcome from another kansan.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Welcome to Shot Talk play4him. You'll find the crew here very friendly.

Beware of cheap imitations.
awww.steeleraddicts.com_forum_images_smilies_thumbdown1.gif
This forum is the best!!
awww.steeleraddicts.com_forum_images_smilies_Toot.gif

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
any K-State fans should be proud of your team from yesterday, They played a solid 15 minutes of bball. Now, the other 25 belonged to KU...:laugh:

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
Something tells me I may be the worst golfer from Kansas on this forum... :laugh:

Welcome to the site. :thumbs up:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
any K-State fans should be proud of your team from yesterday, They played a solid 15 minutes of bball. Now, the other 25 belonged to KU...:laugh:

I used to think you were okay. My opinion may change... quickly. Well, no matter who brings in the best athletes, we'll still stay with the old adage that Kansas farmers send their daughters to K-State and their pigs to KU!!!:biglol:
Welcome, play4him. Yes, we're getting quite a few Kansans on ShotTalk. In fact, we've got almost enough to host our own ShotTalk Open. Guess what we should do is schedule one around Memorial Day. We could invite our buddies from Wisconsin. They'll still be knee-deep in snow by then!!:p

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Hello everyone,

I just joined Shot Talk. Looking forward to spending some time here. I've been playing golf for around 36 years. I played some college golf back in the days of persimmon. ( Ha!Ha! )
I don't play near as much as I use to, but still keep it around par or under depending on the putter.

In what area of Kansas do you hang out?? What course/courses do you play most often?

Members online

No members online now.