• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from MS

SpoiledRotten

May 11, 2010
Hello all. I'm new to the site and looking to gain lots of knowledge from the golf gurus here. Hopefully, I can help someone along the way as well. I'm from S/C Mississippi. Love my family. Love life. And love the game of golf.

My interests include camping/RVing, Jeeps, golf, and golf carts.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
S/C Mississippi, Hattiesburg area? I'm in Canton personally.

Welcome to Shot Talk.

OP
S

SpoiledRotten

May 11, 2010
The Ross Barnett Reservoir. Probably more central than south central, but we have a weekend spot in Mendenhall, which is a little more toward Hattiesburg. :)

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'll vouch for Dub, i've played a few rounds with him and hes not a rapist...although, i didn't bunk up with him....Doc got any dirty little secrets?

OP
S

SpoiledRotten

May 11, 2010
I don't know what I shoot. I haven't kept score in quite a while. Before the wife and I were married about 10 years ago, I had not played a round of golf in about 20 years. After we married, we played every other weekend for about 2 years. Then we bought our first travel trailer and lost interest in golf for a while. We bought a 5th wheel in 05 and played a few times when we camped near a course. This year, spring break, we went to Sarasota, FL, played a round and got hooked all over again. We had bought a plain old white cart last Aug. I customized it and it only made sense to start playing again. We joined a little club in Magee, where it's convenient for us on the weekends. Been playing Sat. and Sun. for that last month and a half. I'll start keeping score before too long. I just want to get back in the groove before I stress over the score card. :cool:

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Welcome, I will be in MS next month, Tupelo area to visit my in-laws. Plan on hitting a few courses in Alabama while down there.

🔥 Latest posts