• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Nashville, Tennessee

hippsalan

Nov 18, 2007
My name is Alan Hipps and I'm a full-time golf instructor and coach with The First Tee in Nashville, Tennessee. I have a very simple teaching philosophy and I'm here to help anyone I can improve their golf game by very simple and easy to understand instruction. I'm really looking forward to meet the members of this forum.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
My name is Alan Hipps and I'm a full-time golf instructor and coach with The First Tee in Nashville, Tennessee. I have a very simple teaching philosophy and I'm here to help anyone I can improve their golf game by very simple and easy to understand instruction. I'm really looking forward to meet the members of this forum.

If it's free, it's for me. Otherwise, please become a forum sponsor.

tn-golfnut-from-nj

Birdie Machine.
Jul 13, 2007

Hello from the Choo-Choo...well, just outside it.
Oh...and I'm not really a birdie machine...Its just positive thinking. (wishfull thinking really)

DRaddict

Nov 13, 2007
Greetings Alan from another new comer. I'm with Eracer .......... if it is for FREE you can count on MY donation!!
Will you be accepting uploading of videos to study our swing techniques (or LACK of technique in my case)? I can get the ball working great on the practice ground (well, 80% of the shots!) but put me on the course & all that instruction tends to go out of the brain & into the hands that want to do things THEIR way - not mine!

How many hours practice a day should I put in to make my 'SWING' natural & automatic?

Are you a PGA taught trainer or WGTF (USGTF) trained? I ask because I have a friend waiting to go down that route right now, possibly in Spain!

Regards ~ Grahame.

OP
hippsalan

hippsalan

Nov 18, 2007
Been away for awhile.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I want everyone also to have an awesome New Year.

The23rdman

Dec 22, 2007
Hi Alan,

I'm a newbie too. I think it's great that pro's are willing to offer free advice to hep us hackers out. Good on yer!

Dean

🔥 Latest posts