• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Perth, Western Australia

phil048

Oct 24, 2006
Hello everyone

I'm Phil and new to this forum and just introducing myself. It's the start of Summer down under and I'm gearing up for a good golfing season.

All the best

golfman2760

Aug 25, 2005
Hello everyone

I'm Phil and new to this forum and just introducing myself. It's the start of Summer down under and I'm gearing up for a good golfing season.

All the best

how are you Phil and welcome

I am also from Australia only im from Sydney
as for calling summer golf season, I see all year round as golf season

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
Welcome, I actually played football ("American Gridiron") in Perth for a week, I really enjoyed it. Good to have you.

OP
phil048

phil048

Oct 24, 2006
Thanks for the friendly replies.

Golfman I would have to agree that any day of the year is a good day for golf!

Phil

Dec 19, 2006
Hello from one Phil C to another.

I spent almost 2 weeks in Perth when I was in the Navy. It was the fall of 1982. Spent a few days in Kattaning living with the locals. They rolled out the red carpet for us.

We found the McDonalds right away. We chowed on those big macs so fast the people were looking at us like we hadn't eaten in months. LOL Several guys came home with smokin hot Aussie wives.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Hello from one Phil C to another.

I spent almost 2 weeks in Perth when I was in the Navy. It was the fall of 1982. Spent a few days in Kattaning living with the locals. They rolled out the red carpet for us.

We found the McDonalds right away. We chowed on those big macs so fast the people were looking at us like we hadn't eaten in months. LOL Several guys came home with smokin hot Aussie wives.

OK Dammit...I am challenging you Aussies to finally step forward and become a force on this forum....

You are dominated by posters from the Northern Hemisphere and need to show your mettle....we need more from Down Under and from RSA as well...I've long wondered what it would take for us to get at least a few from Australia/New Zealand as well as RSA to come aboard in force...

Don't let us down....(pun)!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online