• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from Sacramento

Joseph

Jul 29, 2007
Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself my name is Joe and I am from Sacramento. I just inherited a set of used golf clubs from a friend and went to the driving range for the first time this week. I am excited to start learning and playing the game of golf. I look forward to meeting and learning from you all.

jmhunter

Jul 16, 2007
welcome welcome!

Where are you playing out there? I end up in sac quite a bit.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Welcome, Joe, glad to see another Nor Cal on the board! This a good place to learn; a lot of very knowledgeable folks here when it comes to equipment and the swing. It is also just a great place to hang out with other guys that are just as fanatical about this stupid little game...

OP
J

Joseph

Jul 29, 2007
welcome welcome!

Where are you playing out there? I end up in sac quite a bit.

I've just went to the driving range that is the closest to where I live. As you likely know, there are many golf courses around this area.

I want to thank all of you guys for the warm welcome.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
welcome aboard Joe.

becareful here this place is addictive as is the game.you might also catch the ho`ing bug from almost everyone here.(i`m still in the denial stage.i keep telling myself 3-5 clubs a yr is not a ho.)

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
There are some great courses up there...Played a tourney up there in Rocklin at a place called Turkey Creek...Drove by some others that looked pretty nice as well...

🔥 Latest posts