• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from your newest sponsor

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Hello,

Most of you who post here already know me, but I figured I would introduce myself anyways. My name is Lyle and I own a small golf shop in ThunderBay, Ontario, Canada. (no my shop is not an igloo:laugh:)

I am pretty much a full service golf shop and do everything from building sets, fittings, sales, to wedge grinding and iron blueprinting. Basically I can do anything the big boys can, and am always happy to discuss your specific needs on a one to one basis. All heads, shafts and completed clubs will be discounted 10% for ST members.

As a way of saying hello, and thanks to everyone I have decided to offer a few shot talk only members specials. These deals are far lower than you will find posted on the net, and as a result I cannot put the price in this post. If you want to know the price please PM me and I will gladly provide you with a quote.

What I am offering is a couple of drivers

GEEK DCT head and Aldila VS proto shaft, spine aligned, fully assembled with a Sharpro Dual Matrix grip. Head can hand picked for loft and face angle. Shafts are available in multiple flexs.

GEEK DCT head with BB solutions shaft, spine aligned, fully assembled with a Sharpro Dual Matrix grip. Head can hand picked for loft and face angle. Shafts are available in multiple flexs.

Please PM me with any questions, and for a quote on one of these 2 specials. I am offering this special price until Oct. 15. So act fast before the snow flies. Sorry but I cant offer the 10% on these 2 promos as they are stupid low in price already.

Cheers

Lyle

bryank

Rastagolfarian
Nov 22, 2006
Sweet, congrats on the sponsorship. Shoot though, I forgot you were in Canada, I'm in FL so the darn shipping may kill me...ah well, we'll figure it out.

-B

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
How Long will these deals last, Trying to put together a vacation right now.

I like your sexy black name now...

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
How Long will these deals last, Trying to put together a vacation right now.

I like your sexy black name now...
icon14.gif

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Saw your name in black the other day and was wondering what was going on. I guess Sling will let any warm body sponser this place.....:laugh:.

All kidding aside, thanks for stepping up and sponsering this place.:thumbs up:
If this site didn't exist, I do not know what I would do to occupy my time at work.:laugh:

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Saw your name in black the other day and was wondering what was going on. I guess Sling will let any warm body sponser this place.....:laugh:.

All kidding aside, thanks for stepping up and sponsering this place.:thumbs up:
If this site didn't exist, I do not know what I would do to occupy my time at work.:laugh:
Was wondering the same thing myself. Thought maybe it was Sling's own private "Black List" :D

Thanks for stepping up Lyle, hope it works out well for both you and Sling. While I am not much of a Ho, I certainly like having the option to easily buy from someone as knowledgeable as yourself.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Great idea, Lyle!!

Now, if you can do something about shipping costs to the US...

Clemson

longest member member
Aug 2, 2007
I never paid attention to the colors of someones name. What do the colors symbolize? I get that black is for sponsors but what about the green and blue?

Oh yeah thanks for sponsoring this site.

I have gotten pretty comfortable on this site in the few months that I have been a member.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Green is Member, Blue is Premium Member
Blue is the dot next to the name means the member is logged off
Green dot means they are logged on

... and the bigger bold green is a Moderator/Admin

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
The blue are ppl who are premium members of the site (we paid some $ to support and we get special membership priviledges;)).

green are ust normal members.

pa beat me to it...

🔥 Latest posts