• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello...just spreading the word

Gateway

Jan 29, 2006
Hello everyone! I'm new to the golfing online community and I have just purchased an online forum and looking to start it up and get it going again. It was just purchased 3 days ago and we've done some extensive work on it getting it ready. This site was bought to share golf experiences and has no commerical interests at all. We are in the process of removing some of the old features used for advertising. I am in the process of getting back into golf as I've just purchased a new house and joined a new contry club months ago. Its been rough at first but its slowly coming back :)

Anyway I thought I let everyone know about the revamped site and new ownership. If I am in anyway stepping on toes by posting this I am apologize up front and please remove the link and post.

In any event you will see me here anyway since I need all the help I can get. :p

http://golfboards.net

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.