• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello, Red Sox fans!

tn-golfnut-from-nj

Birdie Machine.
Jul 13, 2007
Yup!. Baseball is just around the corner.
The greatest game ever played.(golf is a close second).

I grew up watching baseball, and the Yankees, and bleed pinstripes.

Dont take it personal, but from opening day untill October, if you are a Red Sox fan, I will not be ho-ing any clubs from you, nor will I engage in any useless conversations about the Red`Sox with you, unless it's to point out ,that being a Sox fan, is like being a Mickelson fan.

Yes, you all get lucky once every 100 years or so, but lets face it.
Your team is like an itch. Once in a while you cant reach it, but eventually you will be scratched.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dusty90

Another Canuck
May 6, 2007
What about Blue Jays... do you have the same obligations with them as you do with Red Sox fan? Not that it matters that much as I do not INTEND on Hoing anything, and I dont really talk baseball that much. Just wondering.

OP
tn-golfnut-from-nj

tn-golfnut-from-nj

Birdie Machine.
Jul 13, 2007
What about Blue Jays... do you have the same obligations with them as you do with Red Sox fan? Not that it matters that much as I do not INTEND on Hoing anything, and I dont really talk baseball that much. Just wondering.

As a Yankees fan,(fan being short for fanatic) my only obligation, is to hate the Red Sox.:hunter:

loafer4life

Oct 24, 2007
I'm guessing you won't be wanting my 2007 Red Sox World Series Champions Bag from Titleist then? Not that I'd give it up of course...

:smilie_ti logo.jpg
logo.jpg

sandwedge

Oct 19, 2006
Yup!. Baseball is just around the corner.
The greatest game ever played.(golf is a close second).

I grew up watching baseball, and the Yankees, and bleed pinstripes.

Dont take it personal, but from opening day untill October, if you are a Red Sox fan, I will not be ho-ing any clubs from you, nor will I engage in any useless conversations about the Red`Sox with you, unless it's to point out ,that being a Sox fan, is like being a Mickelson fan.

Yes, you all get lucky once every 100 years or so, but lets face it.
Your team is like an itch. Once in a while you cant reach it, but eventually you will be scratched.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Another hardcore Yankees fan here. Yankees will win the world series this year.

🔥 Latest posts