• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello Shottalk

Anders_H

mmmm, beer
Mar 12, 2015
Gavle
Country
Sweden Sweden
Welcome to this community of senile old farts (except for me, I'm a 51 year old swedish guy with a 3-week golf season..).
Glad to see a guy from Arizona that at least at the moment seems to be almost normal..
If you have tough skin and enjoy pointless conversations you'll fit right in.

OP
one_chip_short

one_chip_short

Misplaced Texan
Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2017
Glendale, Az
Country
United States United States
Welcome to this community of senile old farts (except for me, I'm a 51 year old swedish guy with a 3-week golf season..).
Glad to see a guy from Arizona that at least at the moment seems to be almost normal..
If you have tough skin and enjoy pointless conversations you'll fit right in.

Old fart ... check
tough skin and enjoy pointless conversations ... check and check

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I wish I would have bought the site...

I didn't think I would have time to manage it properly....

Guess that's not really a problem lol
If Lark owned Shot Talk, we'd be discussing the NRA not the USGA. We'd be hearing how many times MC sneaks in Lark's back door when Lark goes out the front. The "Shot" in Shot Talk would either be those from a sniper rifle or 1911 .45 ACPs. Instead, the "Shot" in Shot Talk are those pot shots we take at each other... only because EVERYONE besides me on this site is a d**k!!!!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
If Lark owned Shot Talk, we'd be discussing the NRA not the USGA. We'd be hearing how many times MC sneaks in Lark's back door when Lark goes out the front. The "Shot" in Shot Talk would either be those from a sniper rifle or 1911 .45 ACPs. Instead, the "Shot" in Shot Talk are those pot shots we take at each other... only because EVERYONE besides me on this site is a d**k!!!!
Glark is a glock guy but the rest is accurate.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
I thought his handle was Glark......

🔥 Latest posts